Welcome to ankushlamba.com
. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply
with and be bound
by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
Banking Chronicle relationship with you in relation to this
The term ‘Banking Chronicle’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our
The use of this website is subject to the following terms of
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors
and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest
extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk,
for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to,
the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website by you may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
criminal offense. From time to time this website may also include links to other
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do
not signify that we endorse the website(s). We take no responsibility for the content of
the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without
Banking Chronicle prior consent.Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use
of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Other Terms: Credit Card orders will commence on receiving the
authorization/confirmation from the Credit Card/respective Payment Gateway companies.